Monday, October 30, 2023

Expanding Armory

 

Musket, Blunderbuss, Modern Pistol, Flintlock Pistol

    I set out to make 18th Century Teddy Bear officers more distinct.  There might be a possibility of the Marl-Bear-Ians needing to deal with some "scurvy dogs" (probably still bears).  No self respecting pirate would be caught dead-or-alive without a few pistols.  The first pistol I've designed so far looks much more at home post 1911.  If I'm getting my history correct John-Bear Browning invented.  Maybe adding a lager cylinder could make it look something more like what a Cow-Bear would wield.  

    Also fortunately for myself, the weapons the bears use are the same size and scale that the humans in my other ranges have been using.  I think the bears unlocked quite a bit of variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment