Sunday, March 21, 2021

Desert Buildings



In keeping with my simplistic unit design, I knocked out some desert buildings.  They're pretty modular to accommodate different purposes/designs.  I think I should be able to adjust them to Mediterranean style by adding tile roof to each building.  I plan on extending the range to include wall segments that will have ramparts large enough to for the artillery and infantry to occupy.  I will also probably need to make rocky outcroppings and fields/vineyards/orchards to serve as suitable cover/concealment.
I guess this means that the campaign for Army Red will be set in a desert location.  I'm thinking that the first campaign could involve Army Red intervening in a civil war/succession crisis in a desert nation.  I assume that means valuable trade resources and/or strategic ports are at stake.  Perhaps Army Red's perennial adversary Army Blue will join to support the local opponent to Army Red's ally.    




 


No comments:

Post a Comment